JL Audio, manufacturer of high-performance marine audio systems, is pleased to announce that the all-new MediaMaster® 105 will go on sale in Australia and New Zealand in August. The MM105 uses Bluetooth® 5.0 with Qualcomm aptX™ technology to stream music from smartphones at the highest possible quality.
“The MM105 IS is specifically designed to complement our premium amplifiers and loudspeakers for the best marine sound. With the new MM105 we now have sources with global radio capabilities and the best sound performance designed to integrate with today’s marine systems.” Said Chris Radford, vice president of sales at Navico .
The MM105 is a premium full-featured source, featuring an elegant IP67 weatherproof housing and an ultra-bright, full-colour display that provides excellent visibility even in bright sunlight with day/night selectable display mode. For maximum versatility, the MM105 is also NMEA 2000® certified and is compatible with Lowrance, Simrad, B&G and other NMEA 2000 Multi-Function Displays (MFDs)
The MediaMaster 105 emphasizes sound quality by eschewing built-in amplifiers in favor of an audiophile-quality preamplifier output architecture, perfect for use with JL Audio marine amplifiers. Four configurable and named sound zones, each offering independent tone and level control options, make the MM105 ideal for larger vessels with multiple entertainment areas such as the aft deck, sun deck, saloon or cabin. Three level control modes – relative, absolute, fixed or off – and customisable parameters allow for easy adjustment of each audio zone’s volume levels during operation. JL Audio’s zero-clipping circuit design provides self-limiting tone control to keep sound purity and distortion-free at high volume levels.
- Four audio zones with high quality (4V RMS) preamplifier outputs for left, right and subwoofer.
- Each zone offers 3 level control modes (relative, absolute, fixed or off).
- Each audio zone offers its own tonal (bass, midrange and treble) and balance controls
- DAB+, HD Radio® (services available by region) and AM/FM tuners with 24 presets for all tuners/bands
- Bluetooth® streaming with Qualcomm® aptX™ advanced audio codec
- Two USB 2.0 inputs on rear panel with power for charging (USB1: 1A / USB2: 500mA)
- Two rear panel analogue inputs AUX inputs with RCA connections (input sensitivity 2V/1V RMS)
- NMEA 2000 network port for connection to multi-function displays
- IP67 degree of protection and design resistant to the elements