NZ Boat Storage (Fort Nautilus) - Dry Stack
Now you can forget about backing the car up to the trailer, connecting everything up, stopping at the gas station, then waiting in line to launch it… let alone the waiting to winch it back onto your trailer at the end of the day and all the cleaning-up when you get home.
Storing your boat in the Fort Nautilus drystack is the way of the future. It’s so easy… all you have to do is contact us, come on down, step aboard and take off. When you return we hoist it out of the water for a washdown, then store it away safe and secure till next time.
Imagine how much easier boating will be once your boat is stored at Fort Nautilus! Here are some of the benefits:
- All-year-round protection from the elements. (Reduced maintenance… no more storage problems at home… greater security.)
- You no longer need a trailer – a significant cost saving. No WOF’s and registrations to worry about, either.
- You no longer need a big vehicle for towing.
- No more doing battle at launching ramps – you let us know when you’ll be arriving and we have your boat on the water, ready to go when you are.
- No more queuing at gas stations – fuel, washdown and service facilities are all available on site.
- We can store approx 200 boats up to 12 metres long
58 Cross Road
Phone: 0800 379 7822
Fort Nautilus Ltd
P.O Box 14357