Why be part of the Tauranga Marine Industry Association?
- Membership provides interaction with over 60 other marine related businesses along with the strong referral network that brings.
- Directory listing and promotion of members on the TMIA website at www.tmia.co.nz
- Marketing and promotion of the Bay of Plenty region with a vibrant marine industry
- Inclusion of member businesses in the new annual DLE Directory, minimum print run of 5,000 copies.
- Inclusion of the TMIA Member Directory in the “Boaties Book”, a comprehensive glossy book full of marine information which is distributed New Zealand wide and is part of every customs package given to foreign vessels when entering New Zealand.
- Exhibitor opportunity at the Tauranga Boat Expo and Water Festival. www.boatexpo.co.nz.
- Business after Five and other industry networking opportunities.
- Marine Industry representation with regional government bodies on matters important to member businesses.
- Active relationships with regional media outlets.
- Proactive relationship with NZ Marine.
Membership Fee For a Full Year is $275.00 + GST
Once your application is received, it will be presented to the TMIA executive committee at their next meeting.
You will be informed of the outcome at the earliest opportunity.